[jacorb-developer] Exception in thread "main" org.omg.CORBA.OBJECT_NOT_EXIST: Server-side Exception: null

Ram Naik ram at omnipayments.com
Tue Aug 6 04:25:06 CEST 2013

Repsected Sir,

I am trying to execute my jar file with CORBA and I am getting the
following issue.

Could you please help me on this asap

Exception in thread "main" org.omg.CORBA.OBJECT_NOT_EXIST: Server-side
Exception: null  vmcid: 0x4e530000  minor code: 1109  completed: No
Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
orAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
onstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at org.jacorb.orb.SystemExceptionHelper.read(Unknown Source)
        at org.jacorb.orb.ReplyReceiver.getReply(Unknown Source)
        at org.jacorb.orb.Delegate.invoke_internal(Unknown Source)
        at org.jacorb.orb.Delegate.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.jacorb.orb.Delegate.is_a(Unknown Source)
        at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._is_a(ObjectImpl.java:112)
        at
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextExtHelper.narrow(NamingContextExtHelpe
r.java:73)
        at TVCORBAInterface.<init>(TVCORBAInterface.java:43)
        at CorbaTester.main(CorbaTester.java:53)

Thanks and Regards,
Ram