[jacorb-developer] How to change host and port in TAG_INTERNET_IOP Profiles

Steve Osselton steve.osselton at prismtech.com
Mon Aug 5 10:07:54 CEST 2013

Tagged component #38 is a RMI_CUSTOM_MAX_STREAM_FORMAT, which am pretty
sure is not generated by JacORB.

Cheers Steve.

On 5 August 2013 07:29, Nick Cross <jacorb at goots.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suspect you are using the Java (Oracle or OpenJDK depending on your
> version of Java) ORB not JacORB on the server side. How are you starting
> your server JVM? Have you checked for JacORB logging?
>
> Regards
>
> Nick
>

> On 04/08/13 22:42, Hicham Bouzkraoui wrote:
>
>> hello
>> here the needed infos
>>   //init ORB
>>          Properties props = new Properties();
>> props.load(new
>> FileInputStream("/opt/jacorb-**3.2/etc/jacorb_properties.**
>> template"));//default
>> configuration used
>>              ORB orb = ORB.init(args,props);
>>          //init POA
>>          POA poa =POAHelper.narrow( orb.resolve_initial_**references(
>> "RootPOA" ));
>>          poa.the_POAManager().activate(**);
>>

>> 2013/8/4 Nick Cross <jacorb at goots.org <mailto:jacorb at goots.org>>
>>
>>     No can you give me the orb used for the server and the poa policies
>>     used.
>>     Thanks

CORBA/Software Defined Radio Delivery Manager
PrismTech Chief Architect

e-mail:  steve.osselton at prismtech.com
tele     +44-191-497-9905
web:     www.prismtech.com

PrismTech is a global leader in standards-based, performance-critical
middleware.  Our products enable our OEM, Systems Integrator, and
End User customers to build and optimize high-performance systems
primarily for Mil/Aero, Communications, Industrial, and Financial Markets.