[jacorb-developer] _non_existent throws OBJECT_NOT_EXIST instead of returning true

Lothar Werzinger lothar at tradescape.biz
Fri Sep 28 20:42:11 CEST 2012

On Friday, September 28, 2012 18:54:36 Nick Cross wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please can you retest using the current version and provide a test case.
> If you wanted you can access the code in github and provide a pull request.

I will try using the latest version of JacORB when I find the time and let you
know my findings.

For now I created a workaround helper method that wraps the call in a try
catch and returns true when it catches the OBJECT_NOT_EXIST exception.

> Thanks
>
> Nick

Thanks!

Lothar
--
Lothar Werzinger
Principal Architect
lothar at tradescape.biz
http://www.tradescape.biz

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,
please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in
accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole
or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot
guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore Tradescape will not be
liable for the message if modified.