[jacorb-developer] Jacorb ClientMessageReceptor threads not released after jacorb.connection.client.idle_timeout expires

Adam Stuckey adam.stuckey at tidalfusion.com.au
Mon Sep 10 14:46:54 CEST 2012

Hi there Nick,

I am experiencing the same/similar problem.  When running in a client mode, and
the remote ORB is down, my application attempts a re-connect every 30 seconds.
When the connection fails, I clean up all resources, destroy the ORB etc, but
the same ClientMessageReceptor and ServerSocketListener threads are spawned on
each connect attempt, and never cleared down.
RootPOA.deactivate, RootPOA.destroy, ORB.shutdown, ORB.destroy

Am I missing out on some part for clearing up the resources?

Regards,
Adam