[jacorb-developer] Definin jacorb.home in the code before starting the ORB

r z riri_shop at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:42:35 CEST 2012

Hi,
Is there a way to specify the Jacorb home directory either than in the JVM arguments -Djacorb.home.
I run several tests and when I set jacorb.home as a property or an argument passed to the ORB to init, my properties file located at JACORB_HOME\etc\jacorb_orb_id.properties is never read (I also set an propertye and this works fine) ORBId
The same file is read correctly only when the -Djacorb.home is defined but I cannot use this option. Is there another why and how?

Best Regards,
Ridha