[jacorb-developer] org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: buffer too small vmcid: 0x0

Amir Hooshangi amirhoshangi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:29:31 CEST 2012

Nick

I'm using Jacorb 3.0 final release. And i've lot's of generated IDL's from
TM Forums corba solutions.
In the server i put my object ot ANY this way :

       Any objectNameAny = ORB.init().create_any();
        NamingAttributes_THelper.insert(objectNameAny, new
NameAndStringValue_T[]{new     NameAndStringValue_T("objectName",
"objectNameValue")});
        filterableDataBody[2].value = objectNameAny;

and in the client i do :

NameAndStringValue_T objectName =
NameAndStringValue_THelper.extract(propertys[i].value);

which throws the exception, i think there should be somewhere to increase
the buffer size.