[jacorb-developer] timeout policy and JacORB-3.1

André Spiegel spiegel at drmirror.net
Thu Nov 29 15:27:46 CET 2012

Pascal,

if there is no connection from the client to the server yet, then the
connection timeout will take precedence over the per-object timeout, even
if the connection timeout is longer. Maybe you can check the
connection-level timeout in jacorb.properties. Maybe that has changed to a
different default in 3.0/3.1.

Andre