[jacorb-developer] PortableInterceptor and ServantLocator Together Cause Exception

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Tue Jun 26 10:39:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

That error is coming from OMG supplied stub code. Could you verify that
the conditions in the IDL to Java mapping 1.3 2008-01-11 , section
4.21.3, page 94/95 have been satisfied e.g. was your Servant activated
via the POA? If it has, then supplying a sample standalone compilable
and runnable test case would be useful.

Regards

Nick