[jacorb-developer] idlj-maven-plugin

Scott W. Ruch scott at ruch.com
Tue Jun 19 13:43:53 CEST 2012

My vote as a current user of the plugin would be to keep the
version configurable - whether by explicit inclusion of necessary
dependency (the way it is done today) - or by some other means.

<plugin>
     <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
     <artifactId>idlj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
     <version>1.1</version>

     <dependencies>
         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.jacorb</groupId>
             <artifactId>jacorb-idl-compiler</artifactId>
             <version>${jacorb.version}</version>
         </dependency>
     </dependencies>
</plugin>