[jacorb-developer] idlj-maven-plugin

Russell Gold russgold at httpunit.org
Tue Jun 19 08:41:54 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Thought I'd let you know that I have taken over the idlj-maven-plugin after nearly three years of inactivity. There is an outstanding issue filed against. it: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MIDLJ-4 asking for support for the jacorb 2.3 idl compiler (to give you an idea of how long it's been since there's been any activity). I would like to bring the plugin up-to-date. Could somebody point me at the information I need to add support for the more recent versions? What else is needed, here?

Thanks
- Russ

(ignore possible double-message: I sent this originally from the wrong email address)
and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!