[jacorb-developer] Jacorb 3.0 restarting ORB problem

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:17:05 CEST 2012

CORBA transient simply means the server that the object reference pointing
to is no longer reachable.

If the reason is because you brought down application A then the solution
would on your application B is to re-discover the object from the naming
service when a CORBA transient exception is caught.