[jacorb-developer] Servers in internet

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:49:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

I plan to develop a system where server is far away from cleint. In fact there are few servers which are to be called from clients. There are static IP addresses of computers where the servers are hosted and run. Within one computer (IP) there might be few (maybe up to five) servers, and there are few (maybe 6) computers (again with static IP) placed in different cities. Obviousely the servers should be accessed via internet.
The question is, is there a special way to generate IOR files for servers. In tests I've done in my computer, my servers generate IOR only for localhost. Should i patch the host using the tool fixior or what you suggest to do. This is a problem is host/port information within IOR file is encoded.

Kujtim Hyseni