[jacorb-developer] upgrading to JacORB 3.0

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Mon Jun 11 19:33:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

You have not said how you have upgraded. If you have used Maven could
you supply your pom dependencies please. If you have downloaded jacorb
can you elaborate what you have downloaded and added to your classpath?
Have you looked at the JacORB Programming Guide Chapter 2 , section
2.2.2 where it describes the libraries?

Regards

Nick