[jacorb-developer] Delay in serial communication

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:48:56 CEST 2012

I tried ...

ant compile

then

ant demo

it compiles all, but doesn't runs anything. Can you help me how to run from windows  I am trying "jaco -cp . Server" but it says 'wrong name demo/concurrency/Server.

Then I tried "jaco -cp . demo.concurrency.Server" but it says: Could not find or load main class demo.concurrency.Server.

I cannot manage the situation when classes are within packages.

Kujtim