[jacorb-developer] JacOrb/TAO Using a common ImR

Steve Osselton steve.osselton at prismtech.com
Tue Jul 24 19:02:55 CEST 2012

This is still correct. It's one of the distinguishing features of our
commercial TAO/JacORB distributions
as we have customers who need to use both in an integrated environment.

Cheers Steve.

On 24 July 2012 17:39, McKnerney, Michael D (US SSA) <
michael.mcknerney at baesystems.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I found this old post on comp.corba.jacorb.devel and was wondering if
> anybody knows if this is really true (i.e., TAO/JacOrb capable of using a
> common ImR) ?
>
> <shameless_plug>
> ... additionally if you were to move to our OpenFusion TAO / JacORB then
> servers from either are capable of operating with a single common ImR.
> http://www.prismtech.com/middleware for info.
> </shameless_plug>
>
> (re:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.corba.jacorb.devel/5076/match=imr+binding
> )
>
> Thanks,
> -mike

CORBA/Software Defined Radio Delivery Manager
PrismTech Chief Architect

e-mail:  steve.osselton at prismtech.com
tele     +44-191-497-9905
web:     www.prismtech.com

PrismTech is a global leader in standards-based, performance-critical
middleware.  Our products enable our OEM, Systems Integrator, and
End User customers to build and optimize high-performance systems
primarily for Mil/Aero, Communications, Industrial, and Financial Markets.