[jacorb-developer] CORBA with LoadBalancer

Swapnesh destined.somu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:19:22 CEST 2012

Hi All,
My application has two servers both running as 'Active' 'Active' (To load
balance). Now we new interface (using CORBA) where my application will act
as 'CORBA SERVER'.
Could you please advise on how i can achieve load sharing for 'CORBA'
communication? I can use a physical load balancer (F5), but i am not sure,
on what proxy details i will give to the clients? and what to configure on
the loadbalancer, can this even work?

Can anyone please advise on this?  Please let me know if you need more
information. We are using jacorb as corba server, in tesitng.