[jacorb-developer] Client-to-ImR Connection Thrashing

McKnerney, Michael D (US SSA) michael.mcknerney at baesystems.com
Tue Jul 24 00:47:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

Our usage of ImR reference is causing a new connection to be established between client and ImR on EVERY invocation on the reference.  May be related to the lifetime of the reference scope, not sure ?

Obviously, we want the connection from the client-to-ImR to happen only once and then stay open indefinitely.

I'll send an ImR demo that shows the issue.

Thanks for helping me figure out what's going on
-mike