[jacorb-developer] common-demo.xml modification

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:30:35 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have created separate folder for my projects within JacORB directory hierarchy and then copied the 'common' folder at 'demo' folder within JacORB root folder. Then I renamed it and make some necessary changes like the path to "jacorb.dir".

Here is my folder structure:

JacORB folder is "D:\JacORB\"
Demos which comes with JacORB are in standard folder at "D:\JacORB\demo"
My project's folder at "D:\JacORB\projects"
My project's common folder at "D:\JacORB\projects\common"
and
My actual project which I am trying to compile is at "D:\JacORB\projects\myprojects\ADCSimulator"
Then, sources of actual project at "D:\JacORB\projects\myprojects\ADCSimulator\src"

The problem:
When I am invoking "ant" from "D:\JacORB\projects\myprojects\ADCSimulator" it generates the necessary java files from idl and compiles them but id DOESN'T COMPILES MY IMPLEMENTATION CLASSES LOCATED AT "D:\JacORB\projects\myprojects\ADCSimulator\src", the classes are "ADCSimulatorClient.java", "ADCSimulatorImpl.java" and "ADCSimulatorServer.java".
What should I change at "common-projects.xml" located at "D:\JacORB\projects\common" in order to compile my implementation classes.
"common-projects.xml" located at "D:\JacORB\projects\common" is the same as "common-demo.xml" located at "D:\JacORB\demo\common" with only change at the row "<property name="jacorb.dir"     value="../../.." />" instead of "<property name="jacorb.dir"     value="../.." />" since this is dictated/imposed from my project directory structure.
What else I should check or change?

Kujtim