[jacorb-developer] Next Release, JBoss 7 integration

evgeni.rojkov at durr.com evgeni.rojkov at durr.com
Thu Jan 12 17:10:12 CET 2012

Hello Nick,
thank you for the answer.

My point is mainly the NotificationService integration.
Currently use it as JBoss - Service with JBoss 6.

The JBoss 6.x distribution contains jacorb.jar "as-it-is".
Using build.xml in src\org\jacorb\notification\jmx\jboss (JacOBR 2.3.1)
jboss-cosnotification.sar could be built and deployed into JBoss (6.x). Target
to update jacorb.jar inside JBoss (6.x) available here as well.

The JBoss 7.x distribution doesn't have jacorb.jar, but
jacorb-2.3.1.jbossorg-1.jar + jboss-as-jacorb-7.1.0.CR1b.jar. No SARs are in the
JBoss 7.x distribution.

So currently I doesn't see how to run JacORB NotificationService inside Jboss 7.

Is it 2.3.1 isssue?
3.0 issue?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Evgeni Rojkov