[jacorb-developer] Fwd: Name Service

Carlo R creerc1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:01:22 CET 2012

Hi Nick,

I'm using jacorb-2.3.1.
For my upcoming project i have to learn how to work with the NameService.
In the demo the nameservice is started by something like this:

ns /home/me/public html/NS Ref.

I want also start the name service but i have no idea how to configure
this. I read chapter 5 from the programming guide but that did not really
help me.

So my big question is what to configure for starting the nameservice and
how to start it on my local machine.

Thanks

Carlo