[jacorb-developer] Name Service

Carlo Reijmer creerc1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:55:58 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm really new to JacOrb. At the moment i'm reading the programming guide
which is delivered in the download of JacOrb. Now i want to use the example
from this programming guide. The example code is also delivered in the
download.

I have done the configuration steps. One of the steps is to start the name
service. I'm not sure what to do here. I want to run the example on my
local machine, so the server is on my machine and also the client.

Could someone provide me an example, or explain what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Carlo