[jacorb-developer] Removing a servant from JacORB after calling "servant_to_reference"

Phil Mesnier mesnier_p at ociweb.com
Tue Feb 14 16:49:42 CET 2012

Hi Andrew,

Take a look at the POA interface, you will find a call, deactivate_object(), which removes an entry from the active object map.

Assuming you are using the root POA in your code example, you should be able to do something like:

  poa.deactivate_object(poa.servant_to_objectId(myObj));

which will cause the POA to release its reference to the servant.

best regards,
Phil