[jacorb-developer] AMI support in JacORB

Phil Mesnier mesnier_p at ociweb.com
Wed Feb 1 01:30:15 CET 2012

Hi Alex,

Please look at chapter 15 of the Programmer's guide, found in $JACORB_HOME/doc/ProgrammingGuide/ProgrammingGuide.pdf.

Let us know if you need more help, or if the information provided isn't clear, we are still at a point where we can improve the documentation before the 3.0 release.

Best regards,
Phil