[jacorb-developer] JacORB 3.1

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Sun Aug 19 23:51:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of JacORB 3.1
http://www.jacorb.org/download.html

This release coincides with the move of the source repository from CVS
to git. We are now using github for our version control.

The MD5 sums for the binary and source zips are
jacorb-3.1-binary.zip.md5 : 46ed33f6e682ebf95e97c833a50c1778
jacorb-3.1-source.zip.md5 : 523f5669a5d984b5b81ead338fdc31dc

There is the usual assortment of bug fixes in this release. The two main
highlights to be aware of are:

1. A fix for the IDL compiler Maven GAV.
2. The source repository has now been moved to github. It may be found
here https://github.com/JacORB/JacORB. There is a comprehensive readme
describing how to contribute via git (and specifically github).

Maven central will be synced soon.

Regards

Nick Cross

(for the JacORB Core Team).