[jacorb-developer] Problem found about demo generation

Williamarc at libero.it Williamarc at libero.it
Fri Apr 27 23:24:20 CEST 2012

Hi everybody.
I'm starting with jacorb 3.0rc1, on Windows 7 Professional 32 bit, using JDK 1.7.
I downloaded jacorb-3.0rc1-src.zip, unzipped it and made a build (I use Ant 1.8.3).
I had no errors.

Then I tried to build demo: I launched ant, but I received a couple of errors.
It looks as though two demo's subdirs, concurrency and event, were without any IDL.
In fact, I couldn't find any idl files in concurrency and event, on the contrary all the other demo's subdirs have their own IDL subdir.

Perhaps a workaround is to create an empty IDL subdir in concurrency and event, but I'm not sure it's correct, perhaps I missed something.

Best regards
William Marchetto