[jacorb-developer] Delay in serial communication

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:28:25 CEST 2012

Hi Nick,
> What version of JacORB are you using?
I think that I am using JacORB 2.3, I have to check this since now (during writing this email) the computer with JacORB is away from me.
> Can you provide more details of your system (sample code perhaps) to
> clarify how your CORBA client/server architecture is affecting the
> separate serial port comms?
At my interface implementation class I am calling serial port communication class - again computer is away to provide with the sources - but, I will prepare details including sources and post to the forum and to you. Situation is really unacceptable.
Kind Regards,Kujtim