[jacorb-developer] Getting the configuration from the ORB

Marcel Hartwig marcel at die-hartwigs.de
Wed Mar 10 10:47:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I also have this behavior under JacORB 2.3.1. I added

-Djacorb.config.log.verbosity=0 -Djacorb.orb.print_version=false

to the startup command but i get the following lines in Logfile:

10.03.2010 09:50:40 org.jacorb.config.JacORBConfiguration init
INFO: base configuration loaded from classpath orb.properties
10.03.2010 09:50:40 org.jacorb.config.JacORBConfiguration init
INFO: configuration jacorb loaded from file
D:/Temp/JacORB-2.3.1\etc\jacorb.properties
10.03.2010 09:50:40 org.jacorb.config.JacORBConfiguration init
INFO: configuration jacorb loaded from classpath

I also configured jacorb.config.log.verbosity=0 and
jacorb.orb.print_version=false in the properties files.

I hope someone can help me, that JacORB says absolutely nothing (except
than errors).

regards,
marcel