[jacorb-developer] can not find jboss-cosnotification.sar

LIU Wen B Wen.b.Liu at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Tue Jun 1 13:16:54 CEST 2010

I downloaded the latest version of JacORB(2.3.1) binary. I want to run
the JacORB notification service as a service in JBoss. In the
documentation (ProgrammingGuide.pdf), one of the step for doing this
is to copy the jboss-cosnotification.sar file into the deploy
directory inside the JBoss server. But in the downloaded binary I
couldn't find the jboss-cosnotification.sar file.

Is it missed out in the binary? Or is there any other way that I could
use to run it as a JBoss Service?