[jacorb-developer] Regarding min/max port things jacorb.net.server_socket_factory.port.min

Ankit Agrawal ankit.agrawal at tcs.com
Mon Oct 5 07:53:22 CEST 2009

Hello Guys,

I have a small question regarding "
jacorb.net.server_socket_factory.port.min/
jacorb.net.server_socket_factory.port.max"
I have a scenario like one of my server A is always contact to other
server B and some point of time server B got restarted but my server A is
not able to get the reference of it..I read some where like it is because
of the min/max port settings I have, which was not making Server A to get
the Server B..Is that true or some thing??

Can you put some light on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Agrawal
Tata Consultancy Services