[jacorb-developer] NamingService from Linux

M Mayil Vaganan mmayil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:12:59 CET 2009

Hi All,

  I have a problem in resolving NameService and EmsSession Factory.

   Corba NBI service is running in a Windows Server.  I wrote a small piece
of JAVA code to get NameService and EMSSession Factory (Used JacORB and JDK
1.5 ) .  When i run that code from Solaris Machine and Windows Machine,  i
am able to get the EMSSession, but from Linux Machine i am not able to get.
Its throws the following Exception( MARSHAL Exception).  What might be the
reason??  Is there any security entries needs to be put in java side.

Any Ideas??

Exception
--------------
org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Server-side Exception: null  vmcid: 0x0  minor code:
0  completed: No
Method)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        at
org.jacorb.orb.SystemExceptionHelper.read(SystemExceptionHelper.java:223)
        at org.jacorb.orb.ReplyReceiver.getReply(ReplyReceiver.java:321)
        at org.jacorb.orb.Delegate.invoke_internal(Delegate.java:1074)
        at org.jacorb.orb.Delegate.invoke(Delegate.java:939)
        at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._invoke(ObjectImpl.java:457)
        at
org.omg.CosNaming._NamingContextExtStub.resolve(_NamingContextExtStub.java:399)
        at
in.co.nmsworks.tmfclient.test.TmfClient.getSessionFactoryByListing(TmfClient.java:258)
        at
in.co.nmsworks.tmfclient.test.TmfClient.createSession(TmfClient.java:538)
        at
in.co.nmsworks.tmfclient.test.TmfClient.<init>(TmfClient.java:123)
        at in.co.nmsworks.tmfclient.test.TmfClient.main(TmfClient.java:577)

Thanks  in Advance

- Mayil Vaganan