[Int. Club der FU] **Next Event** Pub Quiz

Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin club at international.fu-berlin.de
Fr Nov 10 15:04:32 CET 2023

Hi guys,

Next Thursday (Nov 16th from 7.30 pm) we will have a Pub Quiz Night at the International House, at Ehrenbergstr. 26/28 in Dahlem!

Join and show off your trivia knowledge  in teams of 3-5 people! :) (don't worry about coming on your own - we will find a team for you<3). There will be different rounds and categories, from trivia, current events, a music round... Also: we'll have snacks and drinks (Cola, lemonade, beer...).

Please let us know if you are coming and register here: https://forms.gle/G5TjGsCgf9unc5oH8 Thank you!! :)

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Your International Club team