[Int. Club der FU] Social Sustainability Tour Neukölln, organized by European Geography Association

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Fr Nov 11 15:58:45 CET 2022

Dear friends and members of the International Club,

The European Geography Association (EGEA) approached us with a wonderful
event on November 19, 2022 at 2 pm.

Please see their email below and find their flyer attached. No
registration needed, just show up! :)

Kindest regards,

Your International Club

------------------------ Ursprüngliche Nachricht ------------------------
Betreff: Social Sustainability Tour Neukölln
Datum:   Do, November 10, 2022 14:34
An:      international.club at fu-berlin.de

Dear international Club,

I am [...] a member of EGEA (European Geography Association;
https://egea.eu/).
Next week will be the Geography Awareness Week and that’s why we’re
organising a guided tour around Neukölln about social sustainability on
19th November at 2 pm. It is totally for free and in English.
All the information is in a flyer that I enclosed.
We would be most happy, if you could share this with your subscribers. I
think it’s a great opportunity to get to know Berlin.

Thank you ever so much and I hope you had a nice week so far.
All the best,
---

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs