[Int. Club der FU] New Office Hours and Erasmus Evening

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Sa Apr 30 08:51:35 CEST 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

First of all, we would like to remind you that the spots are full for the
Spreewald, as announced in our e-mail from 22nd April. In case someone
cannot come anymore, we will of course inform you.

***Office hours in Ehrenbergstr. 26/28 (Dahlem) - Please note the
following changes:
- Tuesdays: No more office hour.
- Thursdays: Extended office hours from 11 am - 12.30 pm
- Extra office hour (only next week!) due to the Volleyball match:
Wednesday, 4th May, 4-5 pm

Plus, we have a new upcoming event! :-)

Due to the 35th anniversary of Erasmus+, we would like to have an Erasmus
evening with you next Thursday, 5th May, at 6.30 pm in Dahlem, where you
can meet other international and German students.

We will offer you drinks like beer and lemonades along with some snacks.
Of course, you can also bring a selfmade dish/snack from your home
country! We will cover the costs (up to 15€/person) if you provide us with
the original paper receipt for that.

If you want to participate, please use the following link until Sunday,
6pm, to register:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_NErWKMHBqc7c7SFJ27pqxRfYswzVS2Ju_1PfM6S8bA

You will be informed via e-mail if you got a spot. As always, if we
receive more registrations than we have spots for, we will draw lots.

Have a great weekend!
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs