[Int. Club der FU] Day trip to Spreewald

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Do Apr 14 16:59:10 CEST 2022

Hello everybody,

After a long time, we are happy to offer another day trip this semester.
We would like to go to the Spreewald (Lübbenau) in July with you!

The Spreewald ("Spree forest") is a landscape in Brandenburg with a large
area full of channels that connect different cities and villages, which
can be reached only by boat. Due to its unique flora and fauna, the
Spreewald is a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Furthermore, it is the home of
the sorbian culture. We are going to explore the Spreewald by a
traditional boat with you!

When? Sunday, 3rd July 2022
Where? Spreewald (Lübbenau)
Price? 10€ - includes train ride to Lübbenau and boat trip - payment in
advance is necessary!

Interested? Please register via

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bo2rXylDC_OUJK8zsagec3UdiCsf55MOonnXZyyoBeg

until 28th April and come by to our office hour to pay in advance
(according to the number of people, we will book the appropriate number of
boats at the end of April).

Office hours (from 18th April onwards):
every Tuesday 9.30 - 10.00 pm, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28 (Room 202), 14195 Berlin
every Thursday 11.00 - 12.00 pm, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28 (Room 202), 14195 Berlin

Happy Easter!
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs