[Int. Club der FU] Among Us Game Night Sunday 8.30 pm

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Do Dez 3 11:29:36 CET 2020

Dear friends and members of the International Club,

we would like to invite you to join our first online game night on sunday,
06.12., 8.30 pm! We will play Among Us in groups of 10 people while speaking
via WebEx.

In case you haven't played Among Us yet, it's a multiplayer online game
(download free of charge via Applestore or Playstore) where you and a
maximum of 9 other people play crewmates on a spaceship trying to repair
the spaceship. Two out of the 10 people are alien impostors whose only
goal is to kill all other crewmates and sabotage the ship further.
After discovering a killed crewmember or catching a player redhanded, the
crew can discuss and vote on who is the impostor.

Please fill out the following google form to join the game night. We will
try to match your level within the smaller groups as best as possible. In
case you have never played before, you will recieve a short guide before
the game night starts.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAL22gymPfE8tpkC_S3_MZXvaX0OSFzDwmbmToYX8MN8FB2g/viewform?usp=sf_link>

We are looking forward to hear from you!

Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin