[Fli4l_dev] Aw?==?utf-8?Q?: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ?==?utf-8?Q?rrdtool ping

Andreas Müller zxmueller at t-online.de
Mi Sep 2 21:25:37 CEST 2015

Hallo Peter,

habe die DomU cfg mit tsc_mode=2 ergänzt -->

boot protokoll
setup system time... (/etc/rc.d/rc100.time)
hwclock: KDGHWCLK ioctl failed, errno = Inappropriate ioctl for device
(25)
hwclock: WARNING: it took more than a second to read the hardware clock,
so we lost synchronization.
hwclock: Unable to set system clock. We were not able to get a precise
reading of the Hardware Clock (i.e. wait until the moment of a clock
tick), so we cannot set the System Time from it. To set anyway, use
--fast^[[32m^[[49m-> finished setup system ti

hilft diese Fehlermeldung evtl um das Problem zu beheben.

Gruß Andreas