[Fli4l_dev] parttime job vacancy

reference01299@chocofan.com maurogonzal22 at gmail.com
Sa Jan 28 04:01:30 CET 2012

SalutationI am the personnel department manager and I am appealing to you in the name of the large-scale and first-rate partnership.Our company is met in many departments, such as: - real estate- companies setting-up and winding-up- supporting business in Europe and other countries - etc.We have vacancies to be filled by Europe residents only:- salary 2.600 euro + bonus-  part-time employment- flextimeIf you are interested in our offer please submit us as follows: e u r o @ u l t r a u p s . c o m (Delete spaces in email address before mailing us)Full name:Country:E-mail:Mobile phone-number: Attention! We are only looking for EU citizens!Please provide us with your Personal data (Phone number and First and Last name) and our manager will contact to you to make a brief interview.