[fli4l] alix.2d3 installation problem

Bernard bernard.ch59 at free.fr
Mo Apr 6 17:28:38 CEST 2020

Hello, Alexandre

Le 06/04/2020 à 15:29, Alexander Dahl a écrit :
 > These are probably still messages from the bootloader, so your serial
 > console works in general.
yes

 >> BOOT_TYPE='hd'
 >> LIBATA_DMA='disabled'
 >> MOUNT_BOOT='rw'
 >> KERNEL_VERSION='3.16.81-nonfree'
 >> KERNEL_BOOT_OPTION=''
 >> BEEP='no'
 >> SER_CONSOLE='no'
 >> SER_CONSOLE_IF='0'
 >> SER_CONSOLE_RATE='38400'
 > Looks like you did not activate serial console here?

Oups I forgot to activate SER_CONSOLE='yes'  it works we are looking for
a complicated solution and the answer is so simple

I have another question: I installed a Wlan Realtek "RT2880F" mini pci
card. Should I use the "rt2800pci" driver? and with what kernel
3.16.81-nonfree or 3.16.81?

 > I have 'pata_cs5536' here. Not sure if 'pata_amd' works, too. It should
 > work without configuring a special driver here, though.

I got the driver on old config fli

 > Just try it, we would have released already, but we are struggling
 > getting all the documentation pieces together.

I may be testing

 > P.S.: there's also spline.fli4l.en, but I guess it's okay to just post
 > here in spline.fli4l, because I guess no one reads that other group
 > anyway?

Yes, I think that spline.fli4l.en is very little read.

Thant you

--
Greeting, Bernard
and protect yourself :))