[fli4l] are you in need of any finance/loan kindly get back to us

takako carasco   xyixrnqo at khoichihung.com
Di Nov 1 11:33:51 CET 2016

Greetings,

We the TTI are now currently providing funding
 for

* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution

It is very important for you to know that all our financing loan does not required any kind of upfront loan charges until the borrower receives his/her loan financing amount into his/her bank account which also include 3 years grace period before repayment of the financing loan amount.

We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us at the below email address for possible business co-operation. We offer a 1% commission to brokers who direct us to clients after a successful funding.

Please do not reply to the sender email address but for more details send your reply at the below email address:

greenplanettti at fajne.to

Best regards,

takako carasco