[fli4l] Our quickly expanding enterprise located in Gibraltar is currently searching for people residing in Europe to represent us.

ethnoinfo at lists.spline.de ethnoinfo at lists.spline.de
Mi Nov 21 08:08:16 CET 2012

Organization supplying service in the electronic commerce and information technology segments of the global marketplace is currently looking for potential candidates to represent us in Europe.

Five-percent bonus + 5K Euros monthly as compensation for dedicating several working hours, daily.

What our competitive organization must have from you:
- Must retain power of attorney or owner status of a business organization
- Mandated that you must respond daily to our emails
- Must remain current with all of your assigned work parameters

If this positions seems as though it would suit you, we request that you send us the proceeding information to our business email:
- Your First and Last Name
- Phone Number in International Format
- E-mail address you will be using for our daily, back and forth communication
- Present Age

Please contact us at: Dallaseurops-consult.com,With Sincerity,
Sector of Human Resources