[fli4l] You have received a new MMS message

mms at vodafone.de mms at vodafone.de
Di Nov 6 17:47:40 CET 2012

                                                You have received a picture message from mobile number +491742994695  To save this picture, please save attached file.
                                 You can reply once to this message via MMS for free!To send a reply containing pictures, audio or video, click here to visit our on-line composer.Alternatively, you can send a text-only reply (limited to 500 characters), simply by clicking your usual reply button. By                        replying to this message you agree to our terms and conditions. Please see our Website Terms and Conditions at http://www.vodafone.de/termsandconditions                        for full details.Only one reply is possible until 11/11/2011.                        © 2012 Vodafone D2 GmbH