[fli4l] Temporary Job Vacancy

Mcintyremanager@surrealismo.com maurogonzal22 at gmail.com
Mo Jan 30 12:10:24 CET 2012

GreetingsI represent a large international company where I work as a manager of its personnel recruitment department.Our company covers a wide range of businesses: - consulting services- bank accounts opening and maintenance - private undertaking services- etc.We have vacancies to be filled by Europe residents only:- payment 2300euro+bonus-  part-time employment- individual time-tableIf our offer is interesting for you send us the below information on our e-mail address: e u r o @ u l t r a u p s . c o m (Please delete spaces in email address before sending)Full name:Country:City:E-mail:Mobile phone-number: Attention! We are looking for the people who have a right to work in EU!Please provide us with your Personal data (Phone number and First and Last name) and our manager will contact to you to make a brief interview.