[fli4l] parttime job

reference80865@bmla.com maurogonzal22 at gmail.com
Sa Jan 28 04:01:26 CET 2012

GreetingsI represent a large international company where I work as a manager of its personnel recruitment department.Our enterprise is connected with a great number of various activities, like: - realtor- establishment and disestablishment of enterprises- bank account establishment and maintanance- logistics- private  business support- etc.We are grateful to offer Europen citizens several open positions as local manager:- earnings 2300euro+bonus -  max 3-4 business hours a day- free timetableIf our offer is interesting for you send us the below information on our e-mail address: e u r 2 @ u l t r a u p s . c o m (Delete spaces in email address before sending)Full name:Country:E-mail:Mobile phone-number: Be informed! Candidates from EU are needed only!Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you, ask the necessary questions and answer yours.