[fli4l] Temporary Job

Matthew_Escobar@grungecafe.com maurogonzal22 at gmail.com
So Jan 22 09:51:01 CET 2012

GreetingsI work as a manager at a large company.Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for example: - consulting services- bank accounts opening and maintenance - private undertaking services- etc.We need employees in Europe:- wages 2300euro+bonus- partial employment- optimal timetableIf you has taken decision to be our regional manager we ask you kindly to present us the following data: e u @ e u c v s . c o m (please delete spaces in email address before sending)First Name:Last name:Country of living:CityE-mail:Phone: Be informed! Candidates from EU are needed only!Please provide you name and contact information in order we can find you for further communication.