[fli4l] Parttime job offer

Terrance.Shields at allsaintsfan.com Terrance.Shields at allsaintsfan.com
Mi Jan 18 16:52:13 CET 2012

SalutationI am a representative of the HR department of a large international company.Our company is well known in various fields as follows: - property- bank account operations - transportation and logistics - private enterprise service- etc.There are vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:- salary 2.500 euro + bonus- partial employment- flexible work timeIf you would like to work with us, please provide us the following information: e u @ j o b 4 e u . c o m (Delete spaces in email address before sending)Full name:Country:E-mail:Mobile phone-number: Attention! We are looking for the people who have a right to work in EU!Please provide you name and contact information in order we can find you for further communication.