[fli4l] Probleme mit der 3.6.1

Marko Lueke marko16101975 at gmx.de
Mo Jan 2 18:05:45 CET 2012

Hallo Sebastian,

Am 05.12.2011 22:46, schrieb Sebastian Klein:
> Moin moin
>
>> accounting, dns_dhcp, easycron, gkrellmd, hd, httpd, menu, nettools,
>> sshd, tools
>
> Das ist wirklich nicht viel.
>
>> Explorer, auf die Seite "fritz.box" da die Drucker auch über die
>> "fritz.box" angesprochen werden, drucken, kein Problem.
>
>> die selben Pakete, die Einstellungen zur 3.4.0 abgeglichen, nur die
>> "fritz.box" ist so im Explorer nicht mehr zu erreichen, nur über die Ip,
>> demzufolge auch kein Drucken mehr mit der 3.6.1.
>
> *Glaskugelmodus an*
>
> ich nehme mal an das die Fritte nicht im gleichen Subnetz hängt wie der
> Rest des Netz?
>
> Routen falsch gesetzt?
>
> *Glaskugelmodus aus*
>
> Gib doch mal nen paar mehr Infos / die anonymisierte
> base.txt
>
> Grüße Sebastian

# General settings:
HOSTNAME='fli4l'               # name of fli4l router
PASSWORD='xxxxxxxx'               # password for root login (console,
sshd, imond)
BOOT_TYPE='integrated'                 # boot device: fd, fdx2, dualfd,
hd, cd, ls120,
                                # integrated, attached, netboot, pxeboot
                                # (cd, cdemul, hd and ls120 need an
                                # installed opt hd)
MOUNT_BOOT='no'                # mount boot device (floppy): ro, rw, no
BOOTMENU_TIME='20'             # waiting time of bootmenu in seconds
                                # to activate normal boot
TIME_INFO='MEZ-1MESZ,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/3'
                                # description of local time zone,
                                # don't touch without reading documentation
KERNEL_VERSION='2.6.16.52-xen'     # kernel version
KERNEL_BOOT_OPTION=''          # append option to kernel command line
COMP_TYPE_KERNEL='gzip'        # compression-type for kernel: gzip,
bzip2, lzma
COMP_TYPE_ROOTFS='gzip'        # compression-type for rootfs: gzip,
bzip2, lzma
COMP_TYPE_OPT='bzip2'          # compression-type for opt: bzip2, lzma
IP_CONNTRACK_MAX=''            # override maximum limit of connection
                                # tracking entries
POWERMANAGEMENT='none'         # select pm interface: none, acpi, apm,
apm_rm
                                # apm_rm switches to real mode before
invoking
                                #   apm power off

# Localisation
LOCALE='de'                    # defines the default language for several
                                # components, such as httpd

# Mount extra floppy drive to /floppy:
OPT_MOUNTFLOPPY='no'           # mount extra floppy drive: first, second, no

# Console settings (serial console, blank time, beep):
CONSOLE_BLANK_TIME=''          # time in minutes (1-60) to blank
                                # console; '0' = never, '' = system default
BEEP='no'                     # enable beep after boot and shutdown
SER_CONSOLE='no'               # use serial interface instead of or as
                                # additional output device and main
input device
     SER_CONSOLE_IF='0'         # serial interface to use, 0 for ttyS0
(COM1)
     SER_CONSOLE_RATE='9600'    # baudrate for serial console

# Debug Settings:
DEBUG_STARTUP='no'             # write an execution trace of the boot

# Keyboard layout
KEYBOARD_LOCALE='auto'         # auto: use most common keyboard layout for
                                # the language specified in 'LOCALE'
OPT_MAKEKBL='no'               # set to 'yes' to make a new local keyboard
                                # layout map on the fli4l-router

# Ethernet card drivers:
#
#  please see file base_nic.list in your config-dir or read the
documentation
#
#
#  If you need a dummy device, use 'dummy' as your NET_DRV
#  and IP_NET_%_DEV='dummy<number>' as your device
#
NET_DRV_N='2'                  # number of ethernet drivers to load,
usually 1
NET_DRV_1='3c59x'           # 1st driver: name (e.g. NE2000 PCI clone)
NET_DRV_1_OPTION=''            # 1st driver: additional option
NET_DRV_2='eepro100'                 # 2nd driver: name (e.g. NE2000 ISA
clone)
NET_DRV_2_OPTION=''             # 2nd driver: additional option

# Ether networks used with IP protocol:
IP_NET_N='2'                   # number of IP ethernet networks, usually 1
IP_NET_1='192.168.6.1/24'         # lokales netz
IP_NET_1_DEV='eth0'
IP_NET_2='192.168.178.2/24'     # ip im Subnetz der fritzbox
IP_NET_2_DEV='eth1'

# Additional routes, optional
IP_ROUTE_N='1'
IP_ROUTE_1='0.0.0.0/0 192.168.178.1'           # default route zur fritzbox

# Packetfilter configuration; there are two styles, old and new -
# you have to choose one of them.
#
# Please see documentation if you want to use the old style and add all
needed
# config VARS to configuration
#
# New style packet filter config:

PF_NEW_CONFIG='yes'			# new style packet filter config

     PF_INPUT_POLICY='REJECT'            # be nice and use reject as policy
     PF_INPUT_ACCEPT_DEF='yes'           # use default rule set
     PF_INPUT_LOG='no'                   # don't log anything
     PF_INPUT_LOG_LIMIT='3/minute:5'     # log 3 events per minute; allow a
                                         # burst of 5 events
     PF_INPUT_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'     # reject 1 connection per
second; allow
                                         # a burst of 5 events; otherwise
                                         # drop packet
     PF_INPUT_UDP_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5' # reject 1 udp packet per
second; allow
                                         # a burst of 5 events;
otherwise drop
                                         # packet
     PF_INPUT_N='3'
     PF_INPUT_1='IP_NET_1 ACCEPT'        # allow all hosts in the local
     PF_INPUT_2='IP_NET_1:81 ACCEPT'         # network access to the router
     PF_INPUT_3='tmpl:samba DROP NOLOG'  # drop (or reject) samba access
     PF_INPUT_3_COMMENT='no samba traffic allowed' # without logging,
otherwise

                                                   # the log file will
be filled
                                                   # with useless entries

     PF_FORWARD_POLICY='REJECT'          # be nice and use reject as policy
     PF_FORWARD_ACCEPT_DEF='yes'         # use default rule set
     PF_FORWARD_LOG='no'                 # don't log anything
     PF_FORWARD_LOG_LIMIT='3/minute:5'   # log 3 events per minute; allow a
                                         # burst of 5 events
     PF_FORWARD_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'   # reject 1 connection per
second; allow
                                         # a burst of 5 events; otherwise
                                         # drop packet
     PF_FORWARD_UDP_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'   # reject 1 udp packet per
second;
                                             # allow a burst of 5 events;
                                             # otherwise drop packet
     PF_FORWARD_N='2'
     PF_FORWARD_1='tmpl:samba DROP'      # drop samba traffic if it tries
                                         # to leave the subnet
     PF_FORWARD_2='IP_NET_1 ACCEPT'      # accept everything else

     PF_POSTROUTING_N='0'
     PF_POSTROUTING_1='IP_NET_1 MASQUERADE'  # masquerade traffic leaving
                                             # the subnet

     PF_PREROUTING_N='0'
     PF_PREROUTING_1='1.2.3.4 dynamic:22 DNAT:@client2'
                                             # forward ssh connections
                                             # coming from 1.2.3.4 to
client2

     PF_USR_CHAIN_N='0'

# Simple DMZ setup for dial-up based routers -- see documentation
OPT_DMZ='no'

# Optional package: PORTFW
PORTFW_N='16'
PORTFW_1_TARGET='192.168.178.2:80'
PORTFW_1_NEW_TARGET='192.168.6.105:80'    #http
PORTFW_1_PROTOCOL='tcp'
.
.
.
.
.

# Masq modules
MASQ_MODULE_N='1'                     # load n masq modules (see
documentation)
MASQ_MODULE_1='ftp'                   # ftp
MASQ_MODULE_1_OPTION=''               # options, see documentation
MASQ_MODULE_2='irc'                   # irc
MASQ_MODULE_2_OPTION=''               # options, see documentation

# Domain configuration:
# configuration of DNS, DHCP-Server and HOSTS -> see package DNS_DHCP
DOMAIN_NAME='lan.fli4l'               # your domain name
DNS_FORWARDERS='192.168.178.1'       # fritzbox ist dns server
                                       # e.g. ns.n-ix.net

# optional configuration for the host-entry of the router in /etc/hosts
#HOSTNAME_IP='IP_NET_1_IPADDR'        # IP to bind to HOSTNAME
#HOSTNAME_ALIAS_N='0'                 # how many ALIAS names for the router
#HOSTNAME_ALIAS_1='router.lan.fli4l'  # first ALIAS name
#HOSTNAME_ALIAS_2='gateway.my.lan'    # secound ALIAS name
# imond configuration:
START_IMOND='no'                    # start imond: yes or no
     IMOND_USE_ORIG='yes'            # use the original version of imond
instead
                                     # of the development version: yes or no
     IMOND_PORT='5000'               # port (tcp), don't open it to the
outside
     IMOND_PASS=''                   # imond-password, may be empty
     IMOND_ADMIN_PASS=''             # imond-admin-password, may be empty
     IMOND_LED=''                    # tty for led: com1 - com4 or empty
     IMOND_BEEP='no'                 # beep if connection going up/down
     IMOND_LOG='no'                  # log /var/log/imond.log: yes or no
     IMOND_LOGDIR='/var/log'         # log-directory, e.g. /var/log
     IMOND_ENABLE='yes'              # accept "enable/disable" commands
     IMOND_DIAL='yes'                # accept "dial/hangup" commands
     IMOND_ROUTE='yes'               # accept "route" command
     IMOND_REBOOT='yes'              # accept "reboot" command

# Generic circuit configuration:
IP_DYN_ADDR='yes'                   # use dyn. IP addresses (most
providers do)
DIALMODE='auto'                     # standard dialmode: auto, manual,
or off

# optional package: syslogd
OPT_SYSLOGD='no'                       # start syslogd: yes or no
     #SYSLOGD_RECEIVER='no'             # receive messages from network
     SYSLOGD_DEST_N='1'                 # number of destinations
     SYSLOGD_DEST_1='*.* /dev/console'  # n'th prio & destination of
syslog msgs
     SYSLOGD_DEST_2='*.* @192.168.6.2'  # example: loghost 192.168.6.2
     SYSLOGD_DEST_3='kern.info /var/log/dial.log'  # example: log infos
to file

     SYSLOGD_ROTATE='no'                # rotate syslog-files once every day
     SYSLOGD_ROTATE_DIR='/data/syslog'  # move rotated files to ....

# Optional package: klogd
OPT_KLOGD='no'                      # start klogd: yes or no

# Optional package: logip
OPT_LOGIP='no'                      # logip: yes or no
     LOGIP_LOGDIR='/boot'            # log-directory, e.g. /boot

# Optional package: y2k correction
OPT_Y2K='no'                        # y2k correction: yes or no
     Y2K_DAYS='0'                    # correct hardware y2k-bug: add x days

# Optional package: PNP